Dealing with legal issues is often a source of stress and worry. Set your mind at ease by working with attorneys who are known for their professionalism, ability, and integrity. While some firms treat clients like cattle, Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. wants clients to feel comfortable as they navigate the bewildering maze of laws and regulations that govern their lives. Client satisfaction is our highest priority.
To arrange a consultation with a skilled and caring lawyer in Oak Brook, Illinois, call Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. at 630-792-1000. Or, if you prefer, you can submit a request though our online contact form and a member of our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about the services we provide.
We Serve Clients in DuPage and Cook CountiesFor more than 15 years, Harry J. Fournier has assisted clients with proficiency and dedication in a variety of legal matters. A large part of his practice concentrates on real estate transactions. Having handled a large volume of closings on behalf of both buyers and sellers, real estate attorney Harry Fournier knows how to anticipate problems and protect his clients from potential threats to their real estate investments.
“I sell properties all over Chicagoland. Harry is my ‘go to’ attorney because I know I can depend on him. He and his team are always responsive. If I was selling, buying or losing a home he would be the first person I would call.”
~ Realtor Jamie Lowe
James L. Poznak gives clients the benefit of the experience he has gained during more than 35 years in the private practice of law. His representation emphasizes sophisticated estate planning services, including the creation of trusts designed to protect assets and to avoid the unfortunate tax consequences of inheritance.
George Livas focuses his practice in criminal defense, a majority of his cases deal with DUI (driving while intoxicated) charges. With over two decades of criminal law experience, George Livas adeptly assists clients of Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. who are charged with a variety of alcohol-related offenses.
“I was very intimidated with going to Court and George Livas made me feel very comfortable with him by my side. His attention to detail and ability to help with my case allowed my rights to be protected.”
~ Stephen B.
With more than 70 years of collective experience, you can be confident that the attorneys you meet at Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. will provide you with high quality legal services.
Take no chances with a new or inexperienced lawyer. Contact Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. and gain the confidence that comes from representation by a seasoned professional. Call Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. at 630-792-1000 to make an appointment or complete the online form on our Contact Us page.
Serving Clients in the Important Affairs of LifeFournier Law Firm, Ltd. assists individuals and small businesses regarding legal issues of vital importance to their lives. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Representation of sellers in real estate transactions
- Representation of buyers in real estate transactions
- Representation in “short sale” real estate transactions
- Negotiation of real estate loan modifications and deeds in lieu of foreclosure
- Preparation, review, and negotiation of commercial and residential leases
- Representation in appeals from real estate tax assessments
- Helping clients decide whether to start a new business as a sole proprietorship, as a corporation or a limited liability company
- Incorporating new businesses and drafting related documents, including shareholder agreements
- Representation during the purchase or sale of a small business
- Preparation, review, and negotiation of business contracts
- Preparation, review, and negotiation of employment contracts
- Estate planning
- Preparation of wills and trusts
- Preparation of powers of attorney and “end of life” documents
- Representation in probate proceedings
- Representation in contract disputes and civil litigation
- Defense of DUI and other alcohol-related driving offenses
If you have questions about the legal services that Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. can provide for you, or if you would like to make an appointment, contact us using our convenient online form or by calling 630-792-1000. We look forward to serving you.