What personal information is collected?
- We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user (such as when fill out a form, or signing up for a newsletter), from our Web server logs, and through cookies.
- Like most Web sites, FournierLawFirmLtd.com also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site.
- As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means.
- In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site.
How is that information used?
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
- Personally Identifiable Information collected by us may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, and other communications with you.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the personal information?
- Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. All third party affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
Third party links.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or we may link to a third party’s website for informational purposes. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We recommend that anyone under 18 years of age participate and use our website, products or services only with parental permission and supervision.
- If we become aware that personally identifiable information regarding a child under the age of 13 has been collected at the Site, we will use such information for the sole purpose of contacting a parent or guardian of the child to obtain verifiable parental consent. If we cannot obtain consent after a reasonable time, or if when contacted a parent or guardian requests that we do not use or maintain such information, we will make reasonable efforts to delete it from our records. Upon request by a parent or guardian,Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. will provide a description of the specific types of personal information collected from a child who is under the age of 13.
How may I correct, amend or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- If you do not want to receive information about our services, please contact us.
Governing Law, Venue and Jurisdiction.
Changes to this Policy
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please contact us at:
We can be reached by contacting:
Fournier Law Firm, Ltd.
2001 Midwest Road, Suite 206
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Last Updated: October 28, 2015