With a full calendar of community events year round, there is always something to do in the Village of Westmont, IL. The progressive Chicago suburb is home to high-performing schools like J.T. Manning Elementary School, beautiful public parks like Ty Warner Park, and better-than-average job growth with top employers like SIRVA, Inc. It is no wonder that families and individuals around Chicagoland look to the 60559 zip code for residential and commercial real estate. The legal team at Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. has more than 15 years of experience helping buyers and sellers in Westmont, IL and surrounding areas close real estate deals.
Helping Westmont Residents Buy, Sell, and Lease Property
In today’s increasingly complex real estate market, the experienced legal team at Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. can assist you with every aspect of buying, selling, or leasing residential and commercial property. Some of the ways we serve our clients include:
- Reviewing property sales contract
- Proposing amendments to the contract
- Monitoring your financing to ensure approvals do not delay closing
- Negotiating with sellers concerning defects in the property
- Confirming there are no encroachments to property boundaries
- Verifying real estate taxes are paid through the date of closing
- Making sure property is clear of liens
- Reviewing sales contract and advising on potential issues
- Presenting proposed contract modifications to the buyer’s representative
- Monitoring buyer’s financing approval
- Negotiating with buyers to resolve concerns raised by property inspections
- Ordering payoff letters for all existing loans
- Compiling and verifying that the closing statement is accurate
- Confirming real estate and transfer taxes are paid
- Drafting or reviewing the lease
- Negotiating lease terms
- Explaining lease provisions and their implications
Sound Legal Advice at Every Stage of Your Real Estate Deal
With guidance every step of the way from the legal team at Fournier Law Firm, Ltd., you will always understand what is going on with your real estate transaction. Our commitment to outstanding client service means every time you call our office during business hours, you will speak with a live person, not voice mail. Our real estate attorney will answer all of your legal questions throughout the buying or selling process. In addition, a certified paralegal assists our clients by responding to routine requests for information.
During closing, our real estate attorney will be there to ensure you understand all the documents that must be signed to finalize your real estate deal. To help you keep all your closing documents organized, Fournier Law Firm, Ltd. will prepare a closing binder with all your important papers tabbed and indexed for safekeeping and easy reference.
We provide this high-touch service with no hidden fees. When you hire us, we will prepare an engagement letter for you that will outline all the fees you will be charged so there are no surprises.